DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion about going high detail

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discussion about going high detail Empty Discussion about going high detail Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:27 pm

DucK

DucK
Admin
Admin

What do you think about going 508?
508 has loads of features 317s dont got.
(508 - high detail runescape, 317 - the one we got at the moment)
I would prefer going 508 to be honest.

http://www.duckscapetk.com

2Discussion about going high detail Empty Re: Discussion about going high detail Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 pm

ishy

ishy
Admin
Admin

u r a jackass Twisted Evil , let the 317 stay and make a 508 or i will do it if u r too laz affraid affraid affraid y

3Discussion about going high detail Empty Re: Discussion about going high detail Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Jhii

pfft, screw the high quality, i say, get classic graphics with flat people and flat fences which look like children's drawings.

4Discussion about going high detail Empty Re: Discussion about going high detail Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 pm

sylverman

Better graphics is always good and if u think it's better then do it =)

5Discussion about going high detail Empty Re: Discussion about going high detail Thu May 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Deecee

Deecee

508 has alot more detail, wepons and might brng in a bigger crowd. But we just reset the server again so I'd say we ait, or sombody makes a second I.P and server.

http://onehitkill.ucoz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum