DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

account ban (arab money)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1account ban (arab money) Empty account ban (arab money) Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

devineessexy

i would like to appeal my ban of arab money.i was in varrock in wich i happened to see skillerslife cussing. i reported him and warned him he told me he was a mod so it didnt matter. i said mods+ have basically same rules and that offensive language still shouldnt be used. i then walked about two steps then my account logged and when i tried to log in it said my account was ban...

2account ban (arab money) Empty Re: account ban (arab money) Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 am

Jhii

Well, i think he did the wrong thing, but i also think you deserved it. Here's why i think you deserve it.
You're a wanker, and are probably lying about most of the things you have said.
You're an Idiot, a lot things that you have said have come from your uneducated mind.
You're most likely a 12 year old.
Therefore, you can STFU.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum