DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BizzleDizzle mod/admin apply =]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BizzleDizzle mod/admin apply =] Empty BizzleDizzle mod/admin apply =] Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

BizzleDizzle

Username:
BizzleDizzle

How long you have been playing:
Around 2-3 weeks.

Why you deserve to be a part of the staff:
I think i would be able to help people out and just be active on the forums and the server.

Do and will you respect all rules and fellow people + staff members:
Yes. And I like all the staff members on the server.They are all nice and talk to you unlike some other servers i have been on.

100% Respect everyone staff or not 100%:
110% =]

What is your time zone?
I live in Virginia so East coast?

When are you usually on?
most of the time im on everyday 1-3 hours when I am on.

Some people act like they are a experienced staff member but really arn't. Have you ever been staff on a server? If so whitch ones. If not, why?
I got up to admin on one server called bobertscape but I geuss bobert(owner) didnt feel like running the server anymore so he quit.So yeah i have had experience.

2BizzleDizzle mod/admin apply =] Empty Re: BizzleDizzle mod/admin apply =] Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 am

Jhii

There's no such thing as 110%, percentage means per one hundred, therefore you lie. Also, Duck says "Hmm.... I'll think about it, anyway, server aint even 10 days old Razz, it's 7 days old only :p" on another application on 'Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm', and today is the 29th of march, which means that it is a total of 11 days which its been up, which doesnt even get to ur "2-3 weeks".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum