DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my application to become a friendly mod/admin also helpful

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gamblerrur

my username is: "gamblerrur" but should be changed to "helpful gamblerrur" if i become and admin or mod
i have gotta all the experience of being a player before now by dodian client

i have been playing duckscape for 1 month and now for 2 days on your awesomeness client

i deserve staff because i think that people with tourettes should have a chance to become a mod as we are impulsive sometimes and yet we are good at solving problems and are exceptionally smarter than most people of our age i am also good at making friends and have many hints about the game in 2 days time of the client and hope to help people with their troubles most of the time about 99.9withalineoverit%

i respect everybody in the game and will make sure to enforce rules to help people have a better gaaming experience for years to come i respect staff and their helpfulness and i hope to follow in duck's footsteps

i respect everyone 100% of the time so does duck and i will make sure there is no hatered or anything of the sort while i am in the server which is a lot trust me

i am in the eastern usa timezone and i hope that mods and admins and duck and whoever is also on when i am not and when i am then they can help me with it all

i am usually on a whole lot of each day from 4:30 to 5:30 each monday trrough friday and at long periods of time around the clock minus 11:00 trough 12:00

people on the server think they are as good as staff but really try to put others down to make themselves feel good about them but that is wrong and they start helping people when they feel like it or if they are not doing ::homo or ::enlargedick or pming their enemies cussing them off and even then they don't really help people all that other time

this has been gamblerrur and i hope i get mod or really hope for admin

gamblerrur out! have a nice day friends of the world What a Face

http://safeauto.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum