DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod/Admin Application (Ingame)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Empty Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Sat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Minato

Username: Minato

How long you have been playing: I been playing before server reset for some time.

Why you deserve to be a part of the staff: I think I deserve to be part of duckscape's staff because I do and will help everyone with all their needs and do everything I could to get a growing population.

Do and will you respect all rules and fellow people + staff members: yes, I do and will respect all rules and fellow people and staff members.

100% Respect everyone staff or not 100%: Yes I do and will respect everyone 100% staff or not.

What is your time zone? 22:11 GMT + 7 hours

When are you usually on? Everyday about 2-4hours on weekdays because I got to sleep early and about 6-9 hours on weekends.

Some people act like they are a experienced staff member but really arn't. Have you ever been staff on a server? If so whitch ones. If not, why? Yes, I have been mod and admin on few servers. Here is a list.

Admins
-atomic-flames.no-ip.biz (quit)
-kaspereitpk.no-ip.biz
-special-pkz.no-ip.org
-ccrazypvp1.no-ip.biz
-leetrune.no-ip.org

Mods
-atomic-flames.no-ip.biz (quit)
-cardnal-scape.no-ip.biz
-leetrune.no-ip.org
-Forgot this on cant remmber the last one soz.

Thank You and I Hope I become part on duckscape's staff. Smile

Last edited by Minato on Tue May 05, 2009 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total

2Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Empty mod/admin Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 pm

appie49

I think you will be a good mod. But you need to be more helpfull, show us what you can. And maybe one day Duck will make you mod Wink

3Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Empty Re: Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Sat May 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Minato

appie49 wrote:I think you will be a good mod. But you need to be more helpfull, show us what you can. And maybe one day Duck will make you mod Wink

Ty appie I think ur a great mod Smile

4Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Empty Re: Mod/Admin Application (Ingame) Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm

*P4re Geo*

I think you look like the sort of guy who means what they say and you say you will try and help people as much as you possible can then thats good enough to become a mod, my opinion you are perfectly good enough for this role.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum