DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking Empty Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm

sylverman

Hi, i hope that guide helps someone.
Fishing.
First of all you need like 1k or less to get some gear to fish.(You can get some money by thieving, check peedu's thieving guide). Get some money and teleport to yannille.
Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking Dpbmsp
Now start walking/running to west till you see spot like this
Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking 156a2ko
Talk to 1 of the fishermans to get fishing gear and skillcape.
First you need a small fishing net, then lobster pot at 40, at 60 harpoon and finally a fishing skillcape.
Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking 23v1a9x
Now u can start fishing. At lvl 1 you have to start at shrips, at lvl 40 you can fish lobsters, 60 sharks and finally at lvl 73 you can fish manta rays. Here is pic with wishing spot lvls.(N is north and S is south)
Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking 33opr1u
Cooking
if u have finished your bag find a range with Master chef in North-East.
Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking 2rpwr2o
Cooking lvl requirements are same as fishing 1 for shrimp.....73 for manta ray

P.S:
Fast clearing your inventory if you don't need food.
First drop all your items you need to keep like fishing gear (harpoon, fishing net, etc.) and quickly type ::clearinv to get your inventory clear/empty, after that pick up your stuff from the ground again. Don't wear expensive stuff with you, if you lose them by your accident it's not my business and don't ask these items back from me.
Thank you for reading this guide, i hope that helped someone. If i missed something or you need help just tell me in-game.

Last edited by sylverman on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking Empty Re: Guide to 1-99 fishing and cooking Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Peedu

Okey, i start cooking and fishing Smile
if its help to get my fishing and cooking to 100 , i will thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum