DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deecee ingame application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deecee ingame application Empty Deecee ingame application Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Deecee

Deecee

So I am very greatful for forum mod but I dont get alot of action. I would very much like to keep my forum mod position if I also get ingame mod. Thank-you

Username:
Deecee

How long you have been playing:
15 days (50 hours)

Why you deserve to be a part of the staff:
I think I deserve to be part of the staff because I am a very kind guy that loves to help people out. I am also very experienced with the mod commands and guidlines I must follow.

Do and will you respect all rules and fellow people + staff members:
I do, and will respect all staff and players at all times 100% garanteed. Yes, I might think there wrong once in a wile but I'll keep my mouth shut and do what they need.

100% Respect everyone staff or not 100%:

100% respected now, and forever

What is your time zone?
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

When are you usually on?

8:00am before school- 8:30am. After school from 4:00pm-9:00pm+

Some people act like they are a experienced staff member but really arn't. Have you ever been staff on a server? If so whitch ones. If not, why?
Yes I have been a staff member on many servers actually. Afew are:
Ninjascapev1.no-ip.biz
Duckscape1.no-ip.org <<<WOOT!!
Runescapepkers.no-ip.org
Darkempire.no-ip.biz
Mysticpkers.no-ip.biz
Rsclassics.no-ip.biz
onehitslayers.no-ip.biz
And Freedomscape.no-ip.biz

I have probally achived staff on all these servers and more because I'm a loving caring guy that loves to help everbody and does what hes told. I have been a owner on my own server and another, so I know how It feels when players run up to you going "CAN I HAVE MODDDDDDDDDDDDDD? PL0X?????" It does trully get annoying (So stop asking and just apply!)

Thank-you all for taking the time to read my apllication. When and if I do achive mod I wont let you guys down!

~DC cheers

Last edited by DucK on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subject in capitals, useless poll, not an annoucment)

http://onehitkill.ucoz.com

2Deecee ingame application Empty Re: Deecee ingame application Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm

skillerslife

hope you get. go deecee cyclops cyclops

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum