DuckScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DuckScape

Forum of DuckScape.

Download the client at www.duckscapeclientv2.tk . Have fun.
Need help in server or on forums? Ask any mod/admin. If they are not able to answer your questions then ask Duck or Ishy. Please note, owner Mat Rulez25 is now PERMANTLY banned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cab00se's App (ingame)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cab00se's App (ingame) Empty cab00se's App (ingame) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 am

Cab00se

Cab00se

Username:Cab00se
How long you have been playing:
A week and a Half

Why you deserve to be a part of the staff:
Because i love to help people on games and i have fun at the same time. And i know and have fun with most staff =)

Do and will you respect all rules and fellow people + staff members:
Of course

100% Respect everyone staff or not 100%:
i do respect everybody 100% and will keep on respecting them Smile

What is your time zone?
Pacfic

When are you usually on?
everyday from about 5-10pm
Some people act like they are a experienced staff member but really arn't. Have you ever been staff on a server? If so whitch ones. If not, why? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
no because this is the only server I've ever been on Very Happy

Last edited by Cab00se on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't spaced)

2cab00se's App (ingame) Empty Re: cab00se's App (ingame) Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Jhii

so, since u like helping people so much, answer me this: If jack the dog helped you help jack the dog?

3cab00se's App (ingame) Empty Re: cab00se's App (ingame) Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Cab00se

Cab00se

lol u perv tongue

4cab00se's App (ingame) Empty thanks and good luck Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 am

devineessexy

thank you for all the help cab00se with (finding monster's, training stats, and clue scrolls).
i hope you get mod. i believe you would be great. aspects of you i like (respectful,kind,chill,
and happy).

5cab00se's App (ingame) Empty Re: cab00se's App (ingame) Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 am

dont try

Good Luck man Smile

6cab00se's App (ingame) Empty Re: cab00se's App (ingame) Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 am

Cab00se

Cab00se

Thanx guys Laughing tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum